CALA 2016 spring conference & trade show
June 6-8 | Hyatt Regency Sacramento & Sacramento Convention Center
- Are you looking to enhance your leadership skills?
- Interested in the latest research and developments in dementia care?
- Want to explore innovative technologies and marketing strategies?
Each year, Assisted Living providers and associate businesses come together at the CALA Conference & Trade Show to share best practices, learn about new products and services, network with colleagues, and obtain ready-to-use tools and strategies for providing high-quality care to residents.
Attend this conference and trade show and you’ll gain:
- Firsthand insights and practical take-aways from a wide range of industry leaders and outside experts
- Legal, regulatory and policy updates to ensure you’re up-to-date and in compliance
- Up to 16.5 RCFE CEUs, including 4.5 dementia credits (also available: NHAP and BRN)
Reminder – Absentee Ballot
During this unprecedented election year, your vote counts more than ever! The California Presidential Primary falls on June 7th. If you will be attending the CALA Conference & Trade Show, sign up for an absentee ballot and make sure your vote is counted. Deadline to apply for an absentee ballot: May 31st. Click here for more info.
Hyatt Regency Sacramento
1209 L Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
The Hyatt Regency Sacramento is SOLD OUT of the CALA room block.
Dinner at the Empress Tavern
Tuesday, June 7 | 6:00-8:30 pm
Join your colleagues for dinner at the Empress Tavern, one of Sacramento’s newest and hottest restaurants. This American Carvery offers a menu featuring rotisserie meats, craft cocktails and an adventurous battery of beers. There will be plenty for our vegetarians, as well!
The restaurant is situated in the basement of the historic Crest Theatre, inhabiting a void created in 19th century when Sacramento’s street level was raised due to flooding. Curved brick walls and ceilings create a beautiful and unique setting.