CALA 2015 spring conference & trade show
June 1-3 | Hyatt Regency Santa Clara
- Are you looking for innovative care strategies to improve resident outcomes?
- Looking to demonstrate value to MCOs, ACOs and other potential partners?
- Want to hear the latest on Assisted Living-targeted legislation?
Each year, Assisted Living providers and associate businesses come together at the CALA Conference & Trade Show to share best practices, learn about new products and services, network with colleagues, and obtain ready-to-use tools and strategies for providing high-quality care to residents.
Attend this conference and trade show and you’ll gain:
- Firsthand insights and practical take-aways from a wide range of industry leaders
- Legal, regulatory and policy updates to ensure you’re up-to-date and in compliance
- Up to 17 RCFE CEUs, including 11 dementia credits (also available: NHAP, BRN
5101 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Hotel Reservations: 888-421-1442
Room Rate: $190
Hotel Cut-Off Date: May 11 (unless sold out earlier)
Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, Hyatt Regency Santa Clara is right across the street from California’s Great America Theme Park. Spacious accommodations feature sweeping views of the valley, Hyatt Grand Beds™, Wi-Fi & Internet access and oversized work desks.
Tuesday Night Out
Dinner at Aruffo’s Italian Cuisine | 6:00 – 9:00pm
On Tuesday, join friends and colleagues for dinner at Aruffo’s Italian Cuisine in downtown Claremont. Aruffo’s is known and loved for its delicious selections of authentic Italian homemade fresh pastas, ocean fresh seafood, free-range poultry and desserts.
CALA will have the exclusive use of the restaurant so don’t miss out on a great evening with fabulous food!
Be sure to register now to guarantee your reservations. Late reservations may not be available. Transportation will be provided.
Conference & Trade Show App
This app for tablets and mobile devices allows attendees to:
- create a personalized session schedule
- download handouts and take notes
- utilize an interactive exhibit hall map
- explore speakers’ bios and event sponsors’ profiles
- participate in session surveys
CALA will email you a link to download the app onto your mobile devices prior to the conference. Once downloaded, the app can be used both offline and online.