CALA 2016 fall conference & trade show
October 24-26 | Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort and Spa, Rancho Mirage
- Looking to take resident engagement to another level?
- Seeking innovative marketing strategies?
- Needing clarity regarding the End of Life Option Act?
Each year, Assisted Living providers and associate businesses come together at the CALA Conference & Trade Show to share best practices, learn about new products and services, network with colleagues, and obtain ready-to-use tools and strategies for providing high-quality care to residents.
Attend this conference and trade show and you’ll gain:
- Cutting-edge insights and practical take-aways from a wide range of industry leaders and outside experts
- Legal, regulatory and policy updates to ensure you’re up-to-date and in compliance
- Up to 16.5 RCFE CEUs, including 11 dementia credits (also available: NHAP and BRN)
The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa
71333 Dinah Shore Drive
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
The CALA room block at the Westin Mission Hills Resort and Spa is full. Overflow rooms are available at the Westin Mission Hills Resort Villas. Rates will vary depending on availability. Click here for availability and rates. Make sure to mention you are with the CALA Conference.
A desert oasis set on 360 pristine acres, the resort features Pete Dye and Gary Player designed golf courses, a rejuvenating spa, crystal clear pools and three exceptional restaurants. All guest rooms feature the signature Heavenly Bed and Heavenly Bath.
Picnic in the Park
Tuesday, October 25 | 6:00-8:30 pm
Monte Luna/Westin Mission Hills Resort and Spa
Join us at Monte Luna, a beautiful lawn area at the Westin Mission Hills Resort and Spa for a cocktail and a fun Picnic in the Park Dinner.
With grass under your feet, enjoy the pleasant evening weather and the beautiful mountain views surrounding the resort, providing a perfect venue for fun and a relaxing evening with friends and colleagues.
This is a ticketed event. Buy your tickets now to guarantee your reservation!