CALA 2015 fall conference & trade show
October 19-21 | Westin Mission Hills Resort and Spa, Rancho Mirage
- Are you looking for innovative sales and marketing strategies?
- Seeking to balance technological efficiency with mindful, person-centered care?
- Want to hear the latest on Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias?
Each year, Assisted Living providers and associate businesses come together at the CALA Conference & Trade Show to share best practices, learn about new products and services, network with colleagues, and obtain ready-to-use tools and strategies for providing high-quality care to residents.
Attend this conference and trade show and you’ll gain:
- Helpful insights and practical take-aways to strengthen and enhance your skills
- Legal, regulatory and policy updates to ensure you’re up-to-date and in compliance
- Up to 17 RCFE CEUs, including 7.5 dementia credits (also available: NHAP, BRN and BBS)
71333 Dinah Shore Drive
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
Hotel Reservations: 877-253-0041
Room Rate: $169
Cut-off Date: October 7, 2015 (unless sold out earlier)
A desert oasis set on 360 pristine acres between Los Angeles and San Diego, the resort features Pete Dye and Gary Player designed golf courses, a rejuvenating spa, crystal clear pools and three exceptional restaurants. All guest rooms feature the signature Heavenly Bed and Heavenly Bath.
TUESDAY NIGHT EVENT
CONFERENCE & TRADE SHOW APP
Check Out the New & Improved Conference App!
Create a personal schedule, check out speaker and exhibitor profiles, access the attendee list, and more! Be sure to download the app ahead of time so you can access handouts at the conference. Don’t forget to rate the sessions and your overall conference experience from the app!