CALA 2014 fall conference & trade show
October 27-29 | Sheraton Fairplex Hotel and Conference Center
- Are you looking for innovative care strategies to improve resident outcomes?
- Looking to demonstrate value to MCOs, ACOs and other potential partners?
- Want to hear the latest on Assisted Living-targeted legislation?
Each year, Assisted Living providers and associate businesses come together at the CALA Conference & Trade Show to share best practices, learn about new products and services, network with colleagues, and obtain ready-to-use tools and strategies for providing high-quality care to residents.
Attend this conference and trade show and you’ll gain:
- Firsthand insights and practical take-aways from a wide range of industry leaders
- Legal, regulatory and policy updates to ensure you’re up-to-date and in compliance
- Up to 17 RCFE CEUs, including 11 dementia credits (also available: NHAP, BRN
Artwork Credit: As conference attendees explore what inspires them, the world of art is a continual inspiration for residents in Assisted Living communities. CALA thanks Loretta Hansen for her beautiful depiction of California redwoods. A resident of Atria Covell Gardens, Ms. Hansen enjoys oil painting and has the unique ability to blend paints to achieve a realistic image.
601 W. McKinley Ave.
Pomona, CA 91768
The CALA room block at the Sheraton Fairplex Hotel is SOLD OUT. The overflow hotel is The DoubleTree, located 4 miles from the Sheraton which is less than a 10 minute drive, located at 555 West Foothill Boulevard, Claremont, CA 91711. The room rate is $149 and shuttle service is available. Click here for online reservations, or you can call (909) 626-2411.
Tuesday Night Out
Dinner at Aruffo’s Italian Cuisine | 6:00 – 9:00pm
On Tuesday, join friends and colleagues for dinner at Aruffo’s Italian Cuisine in downtown Claremont. Aruffo’s is known and loved for its delicious selections of authentic Italian homemade fresh pastas, ocean fresh seafood, free-range poultry and desserts.
CALA will have the exclusive use of the restaurant so don’t miss out on a great evening with fabulous food!
Be sure to register now to guarantee your reservations. Late reservations may not be available. Transportation will be provided.
Conference & Trade Show App
This app for tablets and mobile devices allows attendees to:
- create a personalized session schedule
- download handouts and take notes
- utilize an interactive exhibit hall map
- explore speakers’ bios and event sponsors’ profiles
- participate in session surveys
CALA will email you a link to download the app onto your mobile devices prior to the conference. Once downloaded, the app can be used both offline and online.