CALA 2016 fall conference & trade show
October 24-26 | Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort and Spa, Rancho Mirage
- Looking to take resident engagement to another level?
- Seeking innovative marketing strategies?
- Needing clarity regarding the End of Life Option Act?
Each year, Assisted Living providers and associate businesses come together at the CALA Conference & Trade Show to share best practices, learn about new products and services, network with colleagues, and obtain ready-to-use tools and strategies for providing high-quality care to residents.
Attend this conference and trade show and you’ll gain:
- Cutting-edge insights and practical take-aways from a wide range of industry leaders and outside experts
- Legal, regulatory and policy updates to ensure you’re up-to-date and in compliance
- Up to 16.5 RCFE CEUs, including 11 dementia credits (also available: NHAP and BRN)
The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa
71333 Dinah Shore Drive
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
Room Rate: $189
Cut-off Date: September 22, 2016, unless sold out earlier
Reservations: (877) 253-0041
A desert oasis set on 360 pristine acres, the resort features Pete Dye and Gary Player designed golf courses, a rejuvenating spa, crystal clear pools and three exceptional restaurants. All guest rooms feature the signature Heavenly Bed and Heavenly Bath.
Picnic in the Park
Tuesday, October 25 | 6:00-8:30 pm
Monte Luna/Westin Mission Hills Resort and Spa
Join us at Monte Luna, a beautiful lawn area at the Westin Mission Hills Resort and Spa for a cocktail and a fun Picnic in the Park Dinner.
With grass under your feet, enjoy the pleasant evening weather and the beautiful mountain views surrounding the resort, providing a perfect venue for fun and a relaxing evening with friends and colleagues.
This is a ticketed event. Buy your tickets now to guarantee your reservation!