Who are Provider Members?
Provider membership is appropriate for any company that owns, manages, or operates a Residential Care Facility for the Elderly (RCFE) in California, whether specializing in Assisted Living, Memory Care or CCRCs.
What Can CALA Do for You?
Here are just a few of the many benefits available to you as a CALA provider member:
- Regular updates on critical issues in the weekly e-newsletter, CALA Update, and the seasonal magazine, CALA News & Views
- Exclusive access to CALA’s Legal Library, Regulatory Reminders, and many other tools and resources
- Technical assistance on regulatory and operational questions
- Opportunities to meet with legislators and influence the future of Assisted Living
- Discounted pricing, CEUs, and networking opportunities at the CALA Conference & Trade Show
Dues and Membership Criteria
– Assisted Living and Memory Care
Assisted Living and Memory Care dues are based upon the number of licensed rooms at each community:
$38 per RCFE Licensed Unit, $380 minimum per location
Join CALA as an Assisted Living / Memory Care Member today!
CCRC dues are based upon the number of units in which Assisted Living Services are provided as well as a calculation based on the total number of licensed units.
$38 per RCFE Licensed Unit in Which Assisted Living Services are Provided and:
up to 50
51 – 100
100 – 150
151 – 250
251 and above
Join CALA as a CCRC Member today!
CALA member companies are required to enroll all California RCFEs into membership. One primary member/contact at each location receives all mailings. All employees at each location are considered members for conference and product pricing.
For more information regarding CALA provider membership, contact Jason Hunter, Director of Membership or call (916) 448-1900.
Want to Join CALA’s National Partner?
Visit www.argentum.org for more information.