What Is Included
The Model is a 43-page, customizable Word document that covers the following topics:
- Use of personal information within the provider
- Disclosure of personal information outside the provider
- Special privacy protections for residents
- Electronic communications
- Security incidents and breaches
- Complaint process
- Workforce training and discipline
The Model is accompanied by an introduction that explains the rationale and summarizes applicable legal standards.
The base price is $250 for CALA members and $500 for non-members plus $50 for each Assisted Living community that a provider operates in California. The maximum total is $1000 for CALA members and $1500 for non-members.