Allen Flores Consulting
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 Guidance Document (5/11/23)
- Contact and Droplet Precautions Sign
- COVID-19 Updated California Guidelines | Webinar Handouts (2/15/23)
Willis Towers Watson
Government Guidance & Resources
Department of Social Services
Department of Public Health
- COVID-19 Guidance and Resources
- COVID-19 Prevention Non-Emergency Regulations
- Model COVID-19 Prevention Program (updated February 2, 2023 )
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Up-to-date information on Coronavirus in the United States.
- CDC Sequence for Putting on PPE Sign
Office of the Governor
This website highlights critical steps people can take to stay healthy and resources available to Californians impacted by the outbreak.
FREE State Angtigen Testing Program
Get more information or sign up for the free antigen testing program under the state’s umbrella CLIA waiver
- How to Get Tested
Provides various options for testing and how to know when to get tested.
- Obtaining a CLIA Waiver (8/30/23)
If you would like to access the currently approved rapid antigen test, Abbott’s BinaxNOW, or a future type of testing that can be performed and read on- site you will need a CLIA waiver specific to the building where the tests will be conducted.
- Online Application User Guides, Laboratory Field Services
Click here for access to FAQs.
- New Facility Application Checklist, Laboratory Field Services
Download the checklist to help gather information and documents and for submitting a completed CLIA waiver application.