Research shows building a team of quality staff members leads to a high quality of life for residents. To support you in your efforts to develop and retain new employees as well as current staff, here are a few items at your disposal:
Supporting Your Recruitment Efforts
- Sometimes adding a creative twist, a change in perspective, or an additional element to recruitment efforts can lead to higher success, so pick and choose from this Recruitment Toolkit as you see fit.
- Use these fact sheets to demonstrate opportunities for individuals with these backgrounds or degrees:
- Military veterans bring valuable skills to the table, as this video attests.
|Healthcare Administration||Social Sciences|
Developing Current Employees
- Encourage employees to review this tip sheet on Growing Your Career.
- To help key team members further their knowledge-base, add them to the CALA Update e-newsletter distribution list. Email CALA with community, name, title and email address.
Explore these Roadmaps
Take a look at these tools and resources to help you explore career opportunities best suited to your skills.
- Use this Degree-Based Map to learn about positions suited to a variety of degrees.
- As an alternative, this Interest-Based Map helps individuals explore positions based on what they enjoy or are skilled at doing.
Post positions and review resumes at the Career Center.