As we grow older, it is common to change living arrangements to better fit our changing lives. Because each of us is unique, no single type of living arrangement will fit everyone’s needs. Thankfully, there are a variety of options for senior housing and services available to fit each individual’s needs and desires. This continuum of care, which includes Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Continuing Care Retirement Communities, can seem daunting to navigate. As you begin your search, this resource center has gathered information and advice to help you find the best fit for a new home.
Senior Living in California
Visit Senior Living in California
- Learn about different senior housing options in the state, including statistics and legal requirements.
- Access quick links to Long-Term Care Ombudsmen contact information
Tools for Shopping
Visit Tools for Shopping
- Links to begin your search and services to help you narrow down your options
- Learn what to ask and look for when touring a community, including a printable checklist
Find a CALA Community
Visit Find a CALA Community
- Search for nearby communities by city, zip code, or by using the map